A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you have to give us (Ms. Ayana Kimmig, Neustrelitzer Str. 65K, 13055 Berlin, Germany, email address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) ) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will have all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs that result that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods back before the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value can be traced back to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Neustrelitzer Str. 65K
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I / We (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal was removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were delivered after delivery due to their Texture was inseparably mixed with other goods.